Human Body reaction to chemical insecticides.

       By poison or toxic substance means any chemical that causes harmful effects when it enters the human body. The abusive use of chemical insecticides can bring many negative consequences that affect people. When a person comes into contact with an insecticide, which can be once or repeatedly, is said to be exposed, the effect may make will depend on the exposure time, the toxicity of the insecticide and quantity, as a way for which enters the substance in the body.


The human body alone can not remove toxic substances.

     A person can use daily insecticide for controlling insects, exposing every day in small amounts, but the amount of pesticide that is concentrated in the body increases progressively, until after a time become a toxic dose. That's when there has been this insecticide poisoning.

       The toxic substance enters the body along a pathway. The amount of poison that enters the blood can be faster depending on route by which penetrates. The tracks are usually by skin absorption, inhalation or accidental ingestion. Toxic substances in the form of gas, vapor, dust, smoke or tiny droplets (aerosols or sprays) can get into the lungs through the mouth and nose with breathing.


The insecticide is sprayed extends to other areas can harm men and other crops.

     Organophosphorus insecticides (IOF) are best used for its efficiency and low presence that remains in the environment. They are widely used in spraying processes by readily available to its location and its high efficiency. Insecticides such as chlordane, aldrin and dieldrin used for agricultural crops such as fruits, corn and potatoes; Heptachlor used to termites and soil animals; are chemicals that contaminate food, especially dairy and meat. Also they pollute the soil, air, water, flora and fauna.